The Arduino Customer support team is excited to announce the final release of the Arduino Help Center. A place where you can find answers to your questions and lots of useful troubleshooting articles to help you enjoy and get the most out of the Arduino experience.
With the active Arduino community finding ever more creative ways to use an Arduino, building a purposeful help center with customers at heart has been a challenge that we enjoyed taking. The design, development and customer support teams have been studying all the different contact points in our ecosystem to gather more information and insights on how users interact with Arduino; providing a solid foundation to build a Help Center with useful sections and friendly navigation.
One primary aim of putting together the Help Center was to specifically make it easier for new Arduino users to access all the information that can help them to get the most out of their Arduino experience. This new solution expands the channels we use to support our customers, and rest assured we are still here to help if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for — plus there is the Arduino forum with millions of community members out there willing to share their tips. Given the constantly active nature of the Arduino community, we will continue to add new articles on a monthly basis with the most topical and useful solutions.
How to use the new Arduino Help Center?
The Arduino Help Center is always available — simply click ‘Help’ in the bottom right of your screen.
Once there you will find 4 main sections:
- Search bar: The search will immediately find any relevant article within the Help Center. For instance, if you are looking for information about the ‘MKR NB 1500’, simply type the name of the board and you will have access to all the available articles for this board.
- Articles: For each of navigation the articles have divided into 6 categories:
- Hardware Products: boards and shields (by family)
- Software: IDE and Libraries.
- Arduino Create Apps: Web editor, Arduino IoT cloud, Arduino Sim card and linux devices.
- Education: All our educational offers.
- Store Support: orders, shipping and payments.
- About Arduino: Using your Arduino account, Arduino logos and trademark.
- Tutorials: Useful tutorials including ‘getting started’ and examples to explore.
- Additional Support: Other ways to interact with the Arduino Customer support and the Arduino Community (The Arduino Forum, our contact us forms and our discord server).
What is next?
Our customers and community are fundamental for our evolution and the Help Center is just the first move towards a better customer experience. Therefore we want to hear from all of you and for now we want to understand how relevant is every article and if it helped you solve your question. Just by answering the questions at the end of the article, it helps us to produce better and more accurate explanations. Also, don’t hesitate on suggesting new articles or fixes through our contact us form.